We all know that when it comes to decorating and personalizing our homes with aesthetics and functionality, it costs an arm and a leg. Fortunately, it’s not the only way to do it. Design your dream home.
There are tons and tons of other organising options that strike a perfect balance between function and appearance for you to explore and get inspired.
Below are a few witty organising hacks to make your life simple.
- Follow the golden rule of organising. Keep only what is frequently used on visibility. Dump others in the drawers and cabinets.
- Use a cookie jar to de-clutter your dressing table. Bring all those little bottles or smaller accessories together in it to keep them protected and super convenient.
- Make use of a spice rack to organise your jewellery and beauty products – no more digging the makeup bag.
- How about a small bamboo basket behind the door to hold all your used clothes and towels?
- A small round fish tank will make a perfect holder for throwing your keys and daily wear accessories in the tote and go.
- Hooks work magic. Maximize space by adding more hooks based on your requirement.
- If you feel setting your own storage cabinet is pricey, then try converting your bookshelf into one.
- Hanging shelves makes it much easier to organise items stylishly.
- Employ desk organisers for all your office supplies – a simple stationery stand or a multiple compartment organiser – pick as per your need.
- Utilise vertical space by installing wooden shelves. Hanging small holders or buckets on the shelves makes space for smaller items within reach.
- Repurpose old containers and baskets to store different accessories.
- Have you tried shower hooks for your closet? They make perfect hangers for all your tank tops and skinny jeans. Shower hooks work best for belts and ties as well.
- S hooks are another space-saviours. It lets you hang your handbags in any part of the wall or closet door on a chain.
- Dividers and bins work genius in cleaning your closet and organising it with ease.
Log in to DesignVegha and learn how to best operate every spare inch of space in your home. Design your dream home with Design Vegha Interior Designers.